The new Worldchanging book comes out today.
The new Worldchanging features a foreword by green jobs pioneer Van Jones, an introduction by 350 founder Bill McKibben and entries by scores of Worldchanging’s insightful thinkers, journalists and designers. It is optimistic, clear-headed, solutions-oriented; both visionary and practical. Worldchanging 2.0 is the definitive result of seven years of global solutions-based journalism. It’s a wild, ambitious, imperfect and energetic book, and the best summation of the Worldchanging project we knew how to create.
We need your help to get the word out, though! Please consider helping spread the word about Worldchanging 2.0:
1. Get and enjoy the book itself! Discover new solutions, explore new ideas, let the brilliance of the worldchanging people it covers inspire you.
2. If you’d like more worldchanging ideas please follow @AlexSteffen; please tweet the suggestion to your friends+ colleagues as well.
3. If you teach, please consider sharing the book and/or articles from Worldchanging.com (which are creative commons-licensed) w/ your class
4. If you belong to a book club, please consider making Worldchanging a book you discuss (there’s lots to talk about in it!)
4. This site will have regular WC book news: if you like, subscribe via RSS, link to it, tweet it: http://www.alexsteffen.com/
5. I can give a talk about the book at you conference, company or college: http://bit.ly/hIyDQT http://bit.ly/eb57os
6. There’s no kindle edition yet: you ca help the publisher see the need for an ebook by telling them you want one on the book’s Amazon page.
7. Please spread the word about the new book directly, by blogging it, tweeting it, mentioning it on FB, recommending it to friends, etc http://bit.ly/hSL9t4
8. Please visit your favorite online booksellers and “like” the book, review it, and so on: help others decide it’s a book they want to own.
9. Please visit or phone your favorite bookstore and ask them to stock the book.
Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement!